Welcome to the training portal. Click the “Training” link at the top to get started.
Training & Resources
Setting Up Your Office
Learn how to set your office or waiting room up for performing COVID-19 Testing
Performing Antibody Tests
Learn how to get the perfect drop of blood and use this to perform an Antibody screening test for COVID-19
Learn how to get reimbursed for every test you perform. This will not only pay for the testing but also generates additional income for your dental practice.
CLIA Waiver Training
Learn how to apply for and get your CLIA waiver.
Viral ID Training
Learn how to document your testing and keep the results in one location
A Simple & Profitable Way To Protect Your Patients and Staff
Testing for COVID-19 is not only smart, it’s profitable with dental clinics creating a new source of income to supplement the decline in patient volume due to the pandemic.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Does This Dual Anti-Body Test Measure?
Is This Test Authorized by The FDA?
Is It Possible to Get My Test Kit on a Saturday?
What is the Significance of Various Test Results?
- IgM positive, IgG positive/negative: Acute or recent infection.
- IgM negative, IgG positive: Previous, distant infection.
What is COVID-19?
Is This Test Covered By Insurance?
Yes, all tests are reimbursable either through health insurance (as an out-of-network provider), through dental insurance, or through the CARES Act where the government will reimburse you for any uninsured patients. See the reimbursement training for details.
- Holding safety lancet, twist off the tab to break seal and discard cap.
- Position and hold safety lancet firmly against the puncture site.
- To activate the safety lancet, press firmly against the finger tip, applying pressure until an audible click is heard.
- Use disposable plastic dropper to take 40-60 ul (about 2 to 3 drops) of blood.
How accurate is the COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Device?
- The combined sensitivity of the IgG and IgM test is 100%.
- The combined specificity of the IgG & IgM test is 98.8%.
How Fast Will I Get My Order?
Once your order is complete, your package will be shipped from our fulfillment warehouse within 1 business day (Monday – Friday). We estimate that you will receive your package within 1-2 business days of placing your order depending on what type of shipping you select. We only ship via FedEx and you have the option of purchasing expedited shipping to your home for an additional fee. Kits that are ordered Saturday and Sunday will not be shipped until the following Monday.
What Are The Symptoms for the COVID-19 Virus?
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Congestion / Runny Nose
- New loss of taste or smell
This list is not all possible symptoms. Other less common symptoms have been reported, including g
Who Should Take This Test?
The criteria prioritizes people who are:
- Currently experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath
- Think you may have been exposed to COVID-19
If you’re experiencing severe symptoms, such as difficulty breathing, seek medical attention right away. The CDC recommends calling your healthcare provider or facility to let them know that you may have COVID-19 which will help them to take steps to keep others from being exposed.
At this time we are only able to offer testing for those 18 years and older.
Test Kit Shelf Life
Test kits contents are stable until the expiration dates marked which indicates a two year shelf life.
Test Kit Documentation
Questions or Comments?
Please feel free to reach out to us today.
Or call — (602) 755-1892